And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
我们聊了一晚,聊我们以后的生活会是怎样的
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
当我们25岁时我们会在哪里?
I keep thinking times will never change
我一直想时间是不会改变的.
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
一直想一切都会一直是这样.
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
但这一年过后我们离开就不会再回来.
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
不再出来玩因为我们都走上了不同的路
And if you got something that you need to say
如果你有什么要说的,
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
你最好现在就说因为你再没有"改天"了
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
因为我们都要继续前进,不能停下来
These memories are playing like a film without sound
这些回忆就像无声的电影在播放.
And I keep thinking of that night in June
我一直想着六月的夜晚
I didn't know much of love
我不太懂得爱
But it came too soon and there was me and you
但这来得太快,这剩下我和你
And then we got real blue
然后我们都变得很忧郁
Stay at home talking on the telephone
呆在家里聊电话
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
我们很兴奋又很害怕
Laughing at our selves thinking life's not fair
笑我们自己,觉得生命是不公平的
And this is how it feels
这就是我们的感觉
Chorus:
As we go on, we remember
我们往前走,我们记得
All the times we had together
我们共度的岁月
And as our lives change, come whatever
我们的生活在改变,不论遇到什么
We will still be, friends forever
我们永远是朋友
So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money
如果我们找到很棒的工作,赚了大钱
When we look back now, will our jokes still be funny?
当我们再回首,我们的笑话还会那么有趣吗?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
我们会记得我们在学校学的东西吗?
Still be trying to break every single rule
会试着去违反每条校规吗?
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
聪明的波比能成为股票经理吗?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
海瑟会找到一份不影响她晒太阳的工作吗?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
我一直相信这不是再见
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
相信是展翅飞翔的时候
And this is how it feels
这就是现在的感觉.
(Chorus) La, la, la, la; yeah, yeah, yeah La, la, la, la,
we will still be friends forever Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
明天我们也会像现在一样想吗?
Can we survive it out there? Can we make it somehow?
我们在社会上能生存吗?我们能成功吗?
I guess I thought that this would never end
我想这是没有尽头的
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
突然之间我们就长大成人了
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us round?
过去会像一个永远追随我们的影子吗?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
当我们离开这里,这些回忆会褪色吗?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
(Chorus) x3
Tuesday, 21 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment